Deliver Your Message to the Newest Records Available.
Use our accurate database files to customize your address list and saturate nearly every address in the nation.
Our database is updated weekly and monthly to ensure the highest deliverability. Your mailing lists will have the freshest records that are passed against the USPS’s CASSTM System. Why waste money on delivery costs? Our job to provide you with most up-to-date records that are 95% deliverable, an industry high. Whether your saturation list is targeted to a particular county or zip code, we have the right data for your marketing efforts. You can choose either business or consumer addresses, and even select both while customizing your resident occupant list.
For Immediate Assistance in Selecting the Most Profitable Address List
Call Us Toll Free at 888-272-5981
Stop Wasting Money When Marketing Your Address List.
We have multiple geographical selections. We can help you be strategic while keeping money in your pocket. We provide you with the option to choose records with Zip+4s and specific carrier routes. Qualify for discount postage rates. Prepare and sort your mail by carrier route and the USPS rewards you with a significant postage discount.
When purchasing an address list from Buy-direct-mailing-lists.com, we can format your mailing lists in an excel file or peel-and-stick labels by carrier route. Saving you time and money, this service qualifies you for an additional postal discount rate.
Are looking For More Than Just an Address?
Choose multiple solutions and options to customize your direct marketing address list, you can:
- Reach 135 million Consumers at over 200 million Addresses.
- Target 10 million Businesses and over 13 million Executives.
- Introduce Products or Services to 17 million New Movers & New Homeowners.
- Qualify 50 million Mortgage Leads Records for your Marketing Offer.
- Facilitate Credit Rehabilitation Options to the Freshest Bankruptcy Leads.
- Land Directly in the Hands of nearly 13 million Business Executives.
- Narrow in on Vertical Markets for Increased Profits.